Place the brush where there is plenty of space
How does our suspension system work best? Read here about the pros and cons of placing your brush in the barn.
- Choose a location where the brushes are easily accessible
- Choose a location so that the brush does not interfere with normal traffic between resting area, feeding area and milking area
- Buy the right model for your cows
- Hang the brush at the right height so all cows can be groomed
- Keep several models in the same barn for different needs
- Hang the brush so hair and dirt don't contaminate feed and water.